COVID-19 Trail Guidelines
Posted By tkaldenbach on July 8, 2020
The following “COVID-19 Trail Guidelines” signs have been placed along the association trails as a courtesy reminder and recommendation to the membership to do the following:
- Maintain a safe distance of 6 feet or greater from other users when utilizing the trails
- We encourage you to wear a mask or face covering when utilizing the trails
- No gatherings except with members of the same household
- Wash your hands frequently
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Please avoid the trails if your are experiencing symptoms of illness.
- Any person utilizing the associations trails (which are open to the public) assumes any and all risks of illness or injury associated with his or her access to the trail or greenbelts. Neither the Association nor any agent or staff member is responsible for any illness or injury suffered by any person as a result of accessing the associations common area trails or greenbelts.