The Santa Margarita Water District is celebrating water efficiency this month by kicking off the SMWD Blooms Photo Contest. Anyone with access to a camera/phone can participate and email photo entries to firstname.lastname@example.org in the following categories: Color Abundance, California Native, Edible Plants, and Enjoying the Garden. All contestants will be highlighted on social media and winners will receive prizes and be showcased in our monthly On Tap Newsletter.
Check it out!
Please note, the Mission Viejo Environmental Association is not affiliated with this contest. This information is being shared with the community as a courtesy to the SMWD.
The July 16, 2020 Board Meeting will be held via Zoom due the COVID-19 pandemic and the Norman P. Murray Center temporary closure. Notice was received that the facility will remain closed until August 1, 2020 due to COVID-19 precautions. Please log on to the Resident Portal to view the meeting agenda and for additional meeting details (log on information).
The following “COVID-19 Trail Guidelines” signs have been placed along the association trails as a courtesy reminder and recommendation to the membership to do the following:
- Maintain a safe distance of 6 feet or greater from other users when utilizing the trails
- We encourage you to wear a mask or face covering when utilizing the trails
- No gatherings except with members of the same household
- Wash your hands frequently
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Please avoid the trails if your are experiencing symptoms of illness.
- Any person utilizing the associations trails (which are open to the public) assumes any and all risks of illness or injury associated with his or her access to the trail or greenbelts. Neither the Association nor any agent or staff member is responsible for any illness or injury suffered by any person as a result of accessing the associations common area trails or greenbelts.
The May 21, 2020 Board Meeting has been rescheduled due to the Norman P. Murray Center temporary closure. Notice was received that the facility has been closed until July 1, 2020 due to COVID-19 precautions. With that said, MVEA has rescheduled the monthly Board Meeting on May 21, 2020 to be held via teleconference. Please log on to the Resident Portal to view the Agenda and for additional meeting details four days prior to the meeting.
The April 16, 2020 General Session Board Meeting will be held via teleconference. The meeting agenda is posted on the Resident Portal and on the community bulletin board four days prior to the meeting. You can obtaining the conference call number information on the top of the meeting agenda or by contacting Action Property Management, Senior Community Manager Tiffany Kaldenbach. General Session is scheduled to begin at 6:00pm and is open to the membership.